Once your individual requirements have been determined, IVS will begin the custom development of your machine from start to finish. From determining which machine will fit your needs to the customization we do to fit your specific product, IVS has a solution for everyone.
IVS will work with you and your company to determine which machine will best fit what you’re looking for. We will not oversell you on something that you do not need, as there is a different solution for almost every customer depending on budget, location, product, etc. We will walk you through a checklist to determine whether you are looking for something basic or a more advanced model. We offer everything from basic cash acceptance to touch screen interfaces and credit/debit card acceptance.
Machine Technology & Options
Once we have worked together to determine which machine will work best, we will then discuss other options and technologies available to you. We can work together to decide whether you need the back-end remote management software or if your machine would be better with an all-in-one credit card reader, etc. Not every option will be beneficial for every scenario, so we operate on a case-by-case basis. Available technology & options include:
- Fluorescent lighting
- LED lighting
- Cash acceptance ($1, $5, $10, $20)
- Coin change return ($1, $0.25, $0.10, $0.05)
- Dollar bill change return
- All-in-one credit/debit card acceptor
- Credit and debit card acceptor via back-end software
- Remote back-end management software
- Numeric keypad
- Touch screens (7”/17”– 46”)
- Email receipt capability
- Custom graphics
- Custom powder coating
- Guaranteed vend laser sensor
- Coil, hanging helix, and elevator dispensing method
- Closed front and glass front machines
- Indoor and outdoor machines
Next, we will move on to the different products that you are looking to dispense from within the machine, called the product assortment. The type of products dispensed can vary greatly within a single machine, so we will require two samples of each for testing purposes.